New Berlin Historical Society - Items we no longer need

Wes Grueninger (wes.nbhsorg@gmail.com)
Sun, 29 Oct 2023 21:17:35 -0500

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 21:17:35 -0500
From: Wes Grueninger <wes.nbhsorg@gmail.com>
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society - Items we no longer need

We have deaccessioned items from our collection and are looking for a new home for them.

View images and details of the items at: https://www.nbhswi.org/listserve/2023-10/index.html

Click on the images to view them larger.

Items can be inspected and picked up  at our museum. Contact me to arrange times or for more information

Wes Grueninger 414-531-7028 (text or phone) wes.nbhsorg@gmail.com

  Wes Grueninger, Sr.

  Phone 414-531-7028

  Email wes.nbhsorg@gmail.com

NBHS logo

(The contents of this message are intended solely for the individual(s) listed above. If you believe that you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender and delete all copies of this message.  Thank you.)