MOMCC Conference Opportunity

programs@manitowoccountyhistory.org
Fri, 26 Jan 2024 11:36:40 -0600

From: <programs@manitowoccountyhistory.org>
Subject: MOMCC Conference Opportunity
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 11:36:40 -0600

Hi All,

My name is Hannah Harvey. As well as being the Living History program coordinator for the Manitowoc County Historical Society, I have joined the board of MOMCC. For those not familiar with this organization, it stands for Mid-west Open-air Museums Coordinating Council. The organization seeks to provide resources, networking, and other educational opportunities to museum professionals and volunteers.

MOMCC currently hosts two conferences yearly. The next one is in March. Here is the link to the conference packet and registration: https://momcc.org/conferences. I encourage everyone to take advantage of these opportunities in conferences or simply by becoming a member if you are able!

Thanks so much, and all the best,

Hannah Harvey

Living History Program Coordinator

Manitowoc County Historical Society