Feb update

Mike Michna (mich3349@gmail.com)
Mon, 22 Jan 2024 12:40:09 -0600

From: Mike Michna <mich3349@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 12:40:09 -0600
Subject: Feb update

Hello,

I am about to start my 24th year portraying notable women of history. Seems like only yesterday that Mary Lincoln met her public for the first time. I took it easy this January because I had surgery on my left foot. Bone spurs were removed from by big toe and the joint was fused. So I was hobbling around on crutches, etc. Most likely I will still be wearing a protective boot in February.

I did do a long telephone interview with a gentleman who podcasts historical interviews. I was in my Goode Rebeka Nurse character and the podcast should be posted in March. When I get the link I will share it with all of you and also on my Facebook page.

On to February. I kick off the month returning to the Waupaca Learning Center to present Cordelia Harvey to the fourth grade classes. This will be my fourth time up there and those kids are always so well behaved and eager to learn. Most of the other appearances I have scheduled in February are with clubs or other private gigs. I would ask anyone who is inclined to consider attending the Feb 27 event in Pleasant Prairie, WI. That is a fund raiser for the historical society and tickets may be obtained through them.

That's about it for now. Watch my Facebook page very soon to see my promotional pictures and video clip for the new Molly Brown program debuting in April.

Yours,

Jessica Michael E. Michna, manager First Impressions www.historicalfirstimpressions.com 262-758-2131