Emails Needed: Investigate the Vote!

Hale, C. Kate (HALECL@uwec.edu)
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:43:57 -0600

Subject: Emails Needed: Investigate the Vote!
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:43:57 -0600
From: "Hale, C. Kate" <HALECL@uwec.edu>

The news out of the Conyers hearing on the Ohio vote has been interesting, to say the least. There's a chance for us to (try to) influence what's happening--and it won't take much of your time (unless you want it to). I've made three links below to allow you to go as far into this as you want. And would someone with the Women in Black email address please forward to them? I'm writing from home, and don't have the contact handy. Or memorized.

Kate Hale English

If you want to see my original source on this story (which includes other links), visit:

Diary/Story at Daily Kos http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/12/14/15724/860

If you just want to go to the site where you can email Conyers, visit:

House Committee on the Judiciary, Democratic Members http://www.house.gov/judiciary_democrats/contact.html

but note that it doesn't specifically mention Ohio--do that in your email.

MoveOn (and click on "Investigate the Vote") http://www.moveon.org/front/

And MoveOn.org has a petition going--visit, sign it, and send it on.

Everyone, please forward as widely as possible!

C. Kate Hale, Ph.D. UWEC Dept. of English Office: 617 Hibbard Hall halecl@uwec.edu