Project Iraq & Roll

Grossman, Zoltan C. (GROSSMZC@uwec.edu)
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:02:14 -0600

Subject: Project Iraq & Roll
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:02:14 -0600
From: "Grossman, Zoltan C." <GROSSMZC@uwec.edu>

FROM ROCK & RAP CONFIDENTIAL www.rockrap.com Think of the implications of this project.....! Please circulate via community radio stations.
(CDs can also double as material for armor....)

Subj: Project Iraq & Roll Date: 12/12/2004 From: reverendk@mondogordo.com To: Rockrap@aol.com

I'm writing to ask for some help. We are currently working on Project Iraq
& Roll, an effort to collect CDs to send to soldiers stationed in Iraq. We've heard from many soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan who have let us know that music is very important to many of them as a way to combat the boredom that is part of life overseas. We're hoping that donated CDs will help make life in Iraq a bit more tolerable. Unfortunately, it looks like they're going to be over there a while....

We've approached our music industry contacts and have gotten several record labels to contribute promo CDs to send to the soldiers. However, we'd also like to get bands and other indie labels involved, and that's where you could help us. Any mention of this project that you can give us in ROCK
& RAP CONFIDENTIAL would be appreciated. We're calling on any bands/artists who have put out a CD to donate one to the project. We'll list them on the
"thanks" page that we'll be adding to the site this week and provide a link to their web site as well. If they would like their CD reviewed on our web site, they can send us an extra disc. The same goes for indie labels.

Donated CDs can be sent to:

PROJECT IRAQ & ROLL c/o Rev. Keith A. Gordon 826 Old Charlotte Pike East Franklin TN 37064

Bands, labels, etc can get more details through our web site at http://www.mondogordo.com and at http://www.mondogordo.com/IraqNRoll.pdf
(Adobe Acrobat document)

Thanks for your help! Feel free to email or call if you need more information about the project.

Rev. Keith A. Gordon

T 615-791-1624 iraq@mondogordo.com http://www.mondogordo.com