Please announce: AMNESTY MEETING THURSDAY

Grossman, Zoltan C. (GROSSMZC@uwec.edu)
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:31:10 -0600

Subject: Please announce: AMNESTY MEETING THURSDAY
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:31:10 -0600
From: "Grossman, Zoltan C." <GROSSMZC@uwec.edu>

-----Original Message----- From: psa-request@listserve.uwec.edu on behalf of Werthmann, Andrew Frank Sent: Tue 2/8/2005 2:20 PM Subject: FW: AMNESTY MEETING THURSDAY!

---------------------------------- Please Forward. Thank you.
----------------------------------

AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL SPRING INTRODUCTORY MEETING: Thursday, February 10th Eagle Room, Davies, 6-7 pm

Hear UWEC students' experiences protesting at the presidential inauguration due to the Bush Administration's human rights record.

Hello Progressives- I hope you all had good (and long!) break. We've got much on tap this semester. Feb. 10th will be our first meeting, and we'll be having Gina Erickson and three other UWEC students talk about their experiences at the recent presidential inauguration. I encourarge all of you to attend and bring friends. Gina and her friends will be answering questions and giving insight into what they saw and why they went all the way to Washington to make their voices heard.

Any questions, please contact me: Aaron Kroska kroskaaj@uwec.edu