Reminder

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:47:45 -0600

Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:47:45 -0600
Subject: Reminder
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

Just a quick note reminding you about tonight¹s meeting‹feel free to drop b y for a little while, even if you cannot stay for the entire meeting. Let me know if you¹re interested in being involved in the teach-in, even if you can¹t make it tonight (thanks to those who¹ve already done this‹we¹re keeping a list, don¹t worry! <g>)

Thanks-- Kate

Business: Planning for March Teach-In

Time: 7-9 p.m.

Place: Alumni Room, Davies Center

C. Kate Hale UWEC Dept. of English http://www.uwec.edu/english/Faculty/Hale.htm Northern Thunder board member http://www.northernthunder.org

"Hope is not prognostication. It is an orientation of the spirit, an orientation of the heart." Vaclav Havel