CHANGED MEETING DAY FOR IRAQ WAR TEACH-IN

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:32:41 -0600

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:32:41 -0600
Subject: CHANGED MEETING DAY FOR IRAQ WAR TEACH-IN
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

There are NO rooms available on campus on Wednesday the 23rd; however, the same room we had before, the Alumni Room, is available on Thursday the 24th
.

Therefore the meeting DAY has been changed to Thursday February 24th‹start time remains at 7:00 p.m.

I hope most of you (heck, if Iım hoping, Iıll hope ALL of you) can make it on the 24th.

Best regards, Kate

C. Kate Hale UWEC Dept. of English http://www.uwec.edu/english/Faculty/Hale.htm Northern Thunder board member http://www.northernthunder.org

"Hope is not prognostication. It is an orientation of the spirit, an orientation of the heart." Vaclav Havel