Re: "Parades and Assemblies" Code Change

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:37:16 -0600

Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:37:16 -0600
Subject: Re: "Parades and Assemblies" Code Change
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

Is anyone from SFPJ or from Women in Black planning to attend this meeting? The item is 11th on the agenda‹those of you who have been to City Council meetings in the past can judge accordingly how long to delay showing up. I t would be good to post to our respective listserves if we plan to attend . .
.

Kate