Signs for teach-in--urgent

Grossman, Zoltan C. (GROSSMZC@uwec.edu)
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:41:33 -0600

Subject: Signs for teach-in--urgent
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:41:33 -0600
From: "Grossman, Zoltan C." <GROSSMZC@uwec.edu>

I thought I could get to my 1 pm talk early, but it turns out I cannot.
  They took down all the posters we had on the metal display posts by each of the Davies entrances. It will be hard for many people to find the teach-in rooms because the official Davies calendar just says "SFPJ conference."
  So is there any way someone could go this morning to Ho-Chunk or Menominee and pick up some of the pink fliers or white teach-in schedules, and tape them up on the metal display posts? This will help both students and people coming from off-campus.
  It would also help to mention the two rooms to the front desk staffers.
  Chalking IRAQ TEACH-IN AT DAVIES: MON & TUES 1-5 pm would also help boost student turnout....
  Thanks!!!!