Re: Peace curriculum

oconnoe@uwec.edu
Tue, 3 May 2005 17:45:18 -0500

From: oconnoe@uwec.edu
Subject: Re: Peace curriculum
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 17:45:18 -0500

Your project is wonderful. Have you contacted the American Civil Liberties Union? They have all kinds of programs and suggestions, and

our local group would be very happy to assist you. Let me know what you would like....I'll give you the email of our local Board president.
                        E. O'Connor, oconnoe@uwec.edu