Peace curriculum

Lyons, Arthur John (LYONSAJ@uwec.edu)
Tue, 3 May 2005 09:55:48 -0500

Subject: Peace curriculum
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 09:55:48 -0500
From: "Lyons, Arthur John" <LYONSAJ@uwec.edu>

Hi. A local draft counselors group to which I belong is planning to initiate work with area teachers to try to build peace teaching into K-12 curricula. Do any of you know of appropriate already-existing curricula?--stand-alone curricula or easy-to-implement info on integrating peace studies with existing curricula? Something free or cheap would be nice. Please email me with any info you might have. Thanks much.

Art Lyons