RE: Spectator coverage of a current issue

Kemp, Theresa D. (TKEMP@uwec.edu)
Sat, 14 May 2005 12:16:41 -0500

Subject: RE: Spectator coverage of a current issue
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 12:16:41 -0500
From: "Kemp, Theresa D." <TKEMP@uwec.edu>

Hi all, Jess Janiuk will be on Mary Jo Wagner's show The West Side on WPR on Monday evening from 5-6pm (along with Neal Bennet, father of the student who walked out of Beth Franklin's class). It would be wonderful if folks could listen and phone in to respond to Mr. Bennet.
  t.

________________________________

From: Kemp, Theresa D. Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 11:20 AM To: sfpj@listserve.uwec.edu; ENGL.STAFF Subject: RE: Spectator coverage of a current issue

Hi all, I just came from the meeting Ken Sullivan and others organized to distribute petitions in support of the Eau Claire Area School District's
"current curricular offerings within the K-12 system, as well as the efforts of teachers to educate children to live responsibly and effectively in a rapidly changing world."
  The petition will go to the School Board and is being organized under the name "Taxpayers, Parents and Students for Diversity." If you are a resident of the ECASD, then you can sign.
  Let me know if you want to sign the petition and/or want a copy of the petition to gather names. I'd be happy to get the petition to you. Our deadline is 5/27.
  Thanks, Theresa

________________________________

From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Richmond, Rick Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:05 PM To: sfpj@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: RE: Spectator coverage of a current issue

A petition or group letter is a fine idea, and I'd be glad to sign one. I think it's especially important that the School Board members receive individual letters via regular mail as well. The board members are:

        Carol Olson, President
        Mary Kneer, Vice President
        Joanne Evans, Treasurer
        Lloyd Joyal, Clerk
        Michael O'Brien, Commissioner
        Robert Janke, Commissioner
        Brent Wogahn, Commissioner

Letters may be addressed to each member at:

        Eau Claire Board of Education
        500 Main Street
        Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701