Re: MONDAY M.J. WAGNER'S SHOW--BE ON CALL!

Hale, C. Kate (HALECL@uwec.edu)
Sun, 15 May 2005 13:34:50 -0500

Subject: FW: MONDAY M.J. WAGNER'S SHOW--BE ON CALL!
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:34:50 -0500
From: "Hale, C. Kate" <HALECL@uwec.edu>

Colleagues/Friends,

Please read the following and, if at all possible, be on call to help out. This is not the first time that Mary Jo Wagner has done this kind of thing, and we need to be ready to help. You can all imagine how ugly this could get, can't you?

Thanks to Audrey for the heads up!

Kate

-----Original Message----- From: Fessler, Audrey A. Sent: Sat 14-May-05 10:47 AM To: Hale, C. Kate Subject: FW: Support Jessica

[Jess is] going to be on Mary Jo Wagner's West Side program on WPR this Monday from 5-6 p.m. To Jess's surprise, so is Neal Bennett, the father who went ballistic in the first place and began the fracas. She's nervous about it, to say the least. I will be giving a final Monday at that time. Jess was hoping there'd be listeners willing to call in and support her, esp. if Bennett gets nasty. (That seems his modus operandi.) I was thinking of writing a note to dept. members asking them to consider listening and even calling in. Or maybe I'll just ask friends who I know to be on the side of the goddess... like you. So here I am, asking you, Kate! If you're free from 5-6 Monday night, would you give a listen and perhaps help Jess out?
  Audrey