Bill Moyers on media reform

Alarcon, Eberth G. Jr. (ALARCOEG@uwec.edu)
Mon, 16 May 2005 11:06:07 -0500

Subject: Bill Moyers on media reform
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:06:07 -0500
From: "Alarcon, Eberth G. Jr." <ALARCOEG@uwec.edu>

Colleagues,
  As I know many of us are interested in media reform, I thought I would pass along the following link to Bill Moyers's speech at the media reform conference last weekend. If you have been following the brouhaha at PBS, here are Moyers's thoughts on the subject.
  http://www.freepress.net/conference/audio05/moyers.mp3
  There is video as well as audio of the speech. It is 64 minutes long.
  Eberth