Too good

Glenn, Larry R. (GLENNLR@uwec.edu)
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:45:11 -0500

Subject: Too good
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:45:11 -0500
From: "Glenn, Larry R." <GLENNLR@uwec.edu>

These quotes were too good not to pass on-- Larry

> An Open Letter to US Troops in Afghanistan and Iraq > > By STAN GOFF >
> You do not have to follow illegal orders EVER, under any
circumstances, > and you ARE bound by International Law. You should also be bound by what > you know is right, by your sense of plain common decency.

> http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article9158.htm
<http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article9158.htm>

> http://snipurl.com/fmpn <http://snipurl.com/fmpn>

> ===

> Camilo Mejia: An American We Can All Be Proud Of > > The Objector > >
It's a really scary thing to stand up to a captain or a colonel and say,
> "No, I'm not going to do that, I'm not going to humiliate this man."
And > out of fear you do things like that.