Moving sale Saturday

Grossman, Zoltan C. (GROSSMZC@uwec.edu)
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:55:50 -0500

Subject: Moving sale Saturday
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:55:50 -0500
From: "Grossman, Zoltan C." <GROSSMZC@uwec.edu>

I'll miss UWEC and SFPJ, and would love to see folks before Debi and I move to Olympia, Washington on August 12. http://www.uwec.edu/grossmzc/moving.html My new e-mail at The Evergreen State College will be GROSSMAZ@evergreen.edu

We're having a moving sale this Saturday July 23 at 8 am-4 pm at 437 Union (near 5th & Grand). Come on by to say hi, even if you don't buy anything. Lots of wonderful items at very low prices; many new or almost new items: Clothes, books, furniture, dishes, linens, computer desk, pump organ, 1992 Taurus Wagon ($325 OBO).

I know this is probably a misuse of the listserve. So fire me!

Hope to see you sometime, Zoltan