Re: Moving sale Sunday

Grossman, Zoltan C. (GROSSMZC@uwec.edu)
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:28:19 -0500

Subject: FW: Moving sale Sunday
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:28:19 -0500
From: "Grossman, Zoltan C." <GROSSMZC@uwec.edu>

  Due to the slightly inclement weather today, our moving sale at 437 Union Street will be extended to SUNDAY, 8 am -3 pm. Hope to see you then....
  Zoltan

From: Grossman, Zoltan C. Sent: Sat 7/23/2005 10:50 AM To: GEOG.ANTH.STAFF; GEOG.majors; GEOG.minors; all@whysradio.org Subject: Moving sale today

Debi and I are having a Moving Sale today Sat. July 23 until 4 pm or so at 437 Union (near 5th & Grand). Come on by to say hi, even if you don't buy anything--it would be great to see people before we leave for Olympia, Washington on Aug. 12 http://www.uwec.edu/grossmzc/moving.html

We have lots of wonderful items at very low prices. Many new or almost new items: Clothes, coats, books, furniture, dishes, tables, chairs, fold-out couch, linens, large computer desk, antique pump organ http://www.uwec.edu/grossmzc/organ.html

Hope to see you, Zoltan