local bounty dinner at Native Bay-- reservations are full

Forman, Pamela J. (FORMANPJ@uwec.edu)
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 00:06:18 -0500

Subject: local bounty dinner at Native Bay-- reservations are full
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 00:06:18 -0500
From: "Forman, Pamela J." <FORMANPJ@uwec.edu>

Folks-- All reservations for the dinner scheduled for Sept. 12 are full (sounds like our class lists for this semester, eh?). Native Bay is thinking of doing a monthly dinner of this nature. I'll keep you posted.

Pam

Pamela J. Forman, Ph.D. Assistant Professor Department of Sociology Schneider 429 University of Wisconsin--Eau Claire P.O. Box 4004 Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004 Telephone: 715.836.3039 Fax: 715.836.5071