Flip side support

Kaldjian, Paul J. (KALDJIAN@uwec.edu)
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:29:23 -0500

Subject: Flip side support
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:29:23 -0500
From: "Kaldjian, Paul J." <KALDJIAN@uwec.edu>

Colleagues, You may have heard that The Flip Side is struggling to raise money to get beyond the next week or two. Attempts to hit the senate up for money have met with little success.
  So, in an effort to help out, I plan on trying to raise money by busking alongside their distributors on Wednesday; I'll be somewhere around the Davies Center and Schofield/Clock tower area.
  If you can, stop by, and throw some spare change in the open case. I'll be there around the 9:00, 10:00 and maybe 1:00 hours, around the peak times students walk between classes.
  I'd like to take requests, but that might threaten my tenure chances. If your contribution is appropriately generous, however, I will stop playing long enough for you to get out of earshot (Brady).
  Please pass the word along to anyone that cares.
  Shamelessly,

Paul J. Kaldjian Assistant Professor of Geography University of Wisconsin -- Eau Claire Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004