A different world Is possible

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:42:56 -0500

Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:42:56 -0500
Subject: A different world Is possible
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

Those of you on the Women in Black email list already got the link from Eileen I.; I wanted to send this on to SFPJ.
  http://www.worldonfire.ca/

Kate

Dr. C. Kate Hale
* Interim Assistant to the Chancellor for Affirmative Action
* Department of English Assessment Coordinator & Senior Lecturer Office: 217B Schofield Hall University of Wisconsin--Eau Claire phone: 36-2522 fax: 36-2902 (AffirmAct) or 36-5996 (English Dept) email: halecl@uwec.edu on-line: http://www.uwec.edu/affirm/
                http://www.uwec.edu/halecl/clh.html