Amnesty Int. at UWEC

Kaldjian, Paul J. (KALDJIAN@uwec.edu)
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:00:12 -0500

Subject: Amnesty Int. at UWEC
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:00:12 -0500
From: "Kaldjian, Paul J." <KALDJIAN@uwec.edu>

Dear Colleagues: I met with a young man, Chris Shaw, who is revitalizing the campus chapter of Amnesty International. Based on a Zoltan suggestion, he approached me about being the faculty adviser for the group. As much as I want to , I am overwhelmed with responsibilities. I told Chris that, in a pinch, I might co-advise the group, but I cannot do justice to the group and their energies (and, isn't this largely about justice?).

Is there anybody willing, able and excited about being the faculty adviser to the campus chapter of Amnesty International?

Thanks, paul

Paul J. Kaldjian Assistant Professor of Geography Department of Geography and Anthropology University of Wisconsin -- Eau Claire Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004

email: kaldjian@uwec.edu