FYI: Columbus Day Questions

Giamati, Claudia M. (GIAMATCM@uwec.edu)
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:23:27 -0500

Subject: FYI:  Columbus Day Questions
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:23:27 -0500
From: "Giamati, Claudia M." <GIAMATCM@uwec.edu>

Some interesting protests FYI:

Dr. Claudia Giamati Dept. of Mathematics, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

Co-Conspirator to make the world a better place

From: Nicole Bowman [mailto:nbowman@nbowmanconsulting.com] Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 3:28 PM To: IPA Listserve; LSJ (Leaders for Social Justice) Cc: Wipk-12; Cc: Wipk-12; Win@wisind. Net; mderr@cesa6.k12.wi.us Subject: Columbus Day Questions

This is from a University of WI Librarian regarding questions to ask the educational establishment as they embark upon Columbus Day (and some are unfortunately still celebrating it)....