Local author Cathy Sultan brownbag reading & discussion--invitation to attend--mark your calendars!

Pope, Karen O. (POPEKJ@uwec.edu)
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:24:40 -0600

Subject: Local author Cathy Sultan brownbag reading & discussion--invitation to attend--mark your calendars!
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:24:40 -0600
From: "Pope, Karen O." <POPEKJ@uwec.edu>

  Dear friends and colleagues:

Thanks to support from several University departments, one of the women's history month events in which you may be interested is a brownbag reading and discussion with local author Cathy Sultan NEXT Monday, March 27th at noon in the Cabin Davies Center --lots of room. The second portion will be a panel, including a woman vet, commenting on and discussing not only the readings but the larger topic of how they were personally affected by war & conflict. Cathy will bring books for purchase and sign yours if you have it with you. Attached is a printable invitation. Please print/post and share with others! I hope you will join the session, and I appreciate the widespread campus support.
  Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks,
 karen