Re: ECOmunicipality

Wahome, Kimamo (WAHOMEK@uwec.edu)
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:04:44 -0600

Subject: FW: ECOmunicipality
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:04:44 -0600
From: "Wahome, Kimamo" <WAHOMEK@uwec.edu>

fyi-

________________________________

From: Matthew Skjonsberg [mailto:From: Matthew Skjonsberg [mailto:matthew@collab.info] Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 2:51 PM To: Wahome, Kimamo Subject: ECOmunicipality

KIMAMO

I hope this message finds you well - and happy. It has been some time since we last spoke, and you came to mind as we helped to coordinate the event detailed in the attached press release and poster image file.

It is an event titled "ECOmunicipality", on Tuesday the 21st at 7pm, at the Mabel Tainter Theater in Menomonie. It will be a presentation detailing the sustainable development initiative for which the city of Ashland has won national awards.

In any case, it ought to be quite interesting and I do hope you can make it. It would be good to hear from you sometime - and perhaps we'll see you Tuesday night!

With good thoughts, and in anticipation,

MATTHEW

COLLAB Architecture

Monika Herrmann - Matthew Skjonsberg

1421 Stout Rd., Menomonie, WI 54751