(no subject)

Drumm, Daniel L. (DRUMM@uwec.edu)
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:03:31 -0600

Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:03:31 -0600
From: "Drumm, Daniel L." <DRUMM@uwec.edu>

FOR IMEADIATE RELEASE

UWEC SSDP chapter is featuring a documentary film showing at Davies Theatre on Tuesday, April 4th @ 6pm. This film was recently released last month for the first time. Your SSDP board members have previewed the film and believe it to be the most informational and entertaining film we've shown yet!
  HIGH: The True tale of American Marijuana. A documentary that covers the war on drugs and its causes, effects, and victims in the United States and around the world. It includes a violent drug treatment program that tortured children; an overbearing drug czar that doesn't care for the people he hurts in his quest; patients who are being denied the medications they need; doctors being prosecuted for trying to help them; and a substance that we all know of, but nobody wants to talk about
  This event is free to students and to the public Tuesday, April 4th @ 6pm. Davies Theatre on the UWEC campus.

  http://www.narphonax.com/high/
<javascript:ol('http://www.narphonax.com/high/');>
(for more information on the film)