Descriptions of All Films Screening in Eau Claire Progressive Film Festival

Nowlan, Robert A. (RANOWLAN@uwec.edu)
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:36:44 -0500

Subject: Descriptions of All Films Screening in Eau Claire Progressive Film Festival
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:36:44 -0500
From: "Nowlan, Robert A." <RANOWLAN@uwec.edu>

Greetings, Everyone:

    I've put together descriptions of all the films that we will be screening in the Eau Claire Progressive Film Festival, running from Friday April 28 through Sunday May 7:
  http://www.uwec.edu/ranowlan/ec_progressive_film_fest.html

  I know a number of you have been interested in this information. Very soon we will transfer all of this information to our official website:
  http://www.uwec.edu/english/ECPFF/index.htm

  And we will also make it and other information available in the print program we are planning to prepare and give out at the festival itself.

  Best,

  Bob Nowlan Director, Eau Claire Progressive Film Festival