Fair Wisconsin Fund-raising Fiesta!

Richmond, Rick (rrichmon@uwec.edu)
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:25:05 -0500

Subject: Fair Wisconsin Fund-raising Fiesta!
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:25:05 -0500
From: "Richmond, Rick" <rrichmon@uwec.edu>

You're Invited to a Fair Wisconsin Fund-raising Fiesta!
  A Latin-American Themed Backyard Party to Keep Discrimination Out of Wisconsin's Constitution
  Fantastic Music and Food from South of the Border
  7 p.m. Saturday, June 10
  At the Home of Mark and Nancy Wesenberg 724 Chauncey St. (East Side Hill Area) Eau Claire
  A minimum donation of $20 per person is requested
(Please make checks payable to Fair Wisconsin.)
(But we promise more variety and food than you could get for that price in a restaurant, so please come and enjoy an evening out for a good cause.) We are donating all food, so all funds collected will go directly to Fair Wisconsin.
  We will also offer updates and information about how the campaign is going so far.
  Important !! Please R.S. V. P. (835-0456) by June 5, so we can judge accurately for food. If you can't make it but still want to help, please send a check to me so it will count towards our fundraising efforts. Thanks. Hope to see some of you.
  Nancy Wesenberg