Re: AL GORE'S FILM IN EAU CLAIRE

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:09:19 -0500

Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:09:19 -0500
Subject: FW: AL GORE'S FILM IN EAU CLAIRE
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

Colleagues,

Just in case you miss this news elsewhere!!!!!! I saw the film when I was in Indianapolis a few weeks ago‹it is just great, amazing.

Kate

------ Forwarded Message From: Will Fantle <wfantle@sbcglobal.net> Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:00:52 -0500 To: <tyronenaturalguard@yahoogroups.com>, <CVProgressives@yahoogroups.com>,
<CVJustice@yahoogroups.com> Subject: AL GORE'S FILM IN EAU CLAIRE

------ End of Forwarded Message