Progressive Outpost Vol. 1 No. 3 is Out

Nowlan, Robert A. (RANOWLAN@uwec.edu)
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 20:58:49 -0500

Subject: Progressive Outpost Vol. 1 No. 3 is Out
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 20:58:49 -0500
From: "Nowlan, Robert A." <RANOWLAN@uwec.edu>

Greetings, Friends, SFPJ:

            Watch for copies of _Progressive Outpost_, Vol. 1 No. 3 which just came out today. Jeremy Gragert and Dana Thompson are primarily taking care of distribution, although I myself did distribute copies to English staff and faculty mailboxes, at WHYS Radio, and at the Acoustic Café. But we have many more copies still available, so if any of you would like me to get you a copy or copies, I can do so; just let me know. Also we have some copies available of issues #1 and #2 as well, in case you missed those, and would like a copy of either or both.

Best,

Bob Nowlan