Re: A Despicable, Irresponsible Fraud

Nowlan, Robert A. (RANOWLAN@uwec.edu)
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:23:34 -0500

Subject: FW: A Despicable, Irresponsible Fraud
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:23:34 -0500
From: "Nowlan, Robert A." <RANOWLAN@uwec.edu>

  And in case anyone wants another venue through which to protest this upcoming 9/11 docudrama, here's one I received earlier today, with instructions on how to follow through and send a message in protest.
(I seem to be on a whole host of Democratic Party lists of late without ever signing up for them myself . . . hmm . . . ).

  Bob Nowlan