Progressive Student Association Meeting, 5 to 6 pm, this Wednesday September 20, in the Clearwater Room, Davies Center

Nowlan, Robert A. (RANOWLAN@uwec.edu)
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:00:28 -0500

Subject: Progressive Student Association Meeting, 5 to 6 pm, this Wednesday September 20, in the Clearwater Room, Davies Center
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:00:28 -0500
From: "Nowlan, Robert A." <RANOWLAN@uwec.edu>

Greetings, Everyone:

    The Progressive Student Association will meet this Wednesday September 20, from 5 to 6 pm, in the Clearwater Room, Davies Center. This is a good time to come and get involved with PSA for the semester. What PSA does -- and doesn't do -- depends upon your involvement. Many opportunities exist for you to make this organization work to advance goals you support, believe in, and care about. Ideas for new projects, actions, activities, events, happenings, alliances, coalitions, and more are most welcome. And PSA will need new student leaders too; anyone interested and up for that, the opportunity is there. Let me know if you can't make it Wednesday but would like eventually to be more actively involved than just being kept informed via this listserve.

    And, while I'm at it, anyone out there who is interested in becoming involved working with our local progressive community radio station -- WHYS-FM -- in any capacity (news/public affairs/music/hybrid/other kinds of on-air broadcasting, production, technical maintenance and development, fundraising and promotion, clerical and maintenance, administration and management, and much more), let me know. Opportunities exist--and your involvement and contributions will be most welcome.

  Best,

  Bob Nowlan Faculty Advisor, Progressive Student Association Acting General Manager, WHYS Community Radio, 96.3 FM Eau Claire