Non-Violent Demonstration for Peace at Senator Kohl's Office, Eau Claire, Thursday September 21

Nowlan, Robert A. (RANOWLAN@uwec.edu)
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:36:18 -0500

Subject: Non-Violent Demonstration for Peace at Senator Kohl's Office, Eau Claire, Thursday September 21
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:36:18 -0500
From: "Nowlan, Robert A." <RANOWLAN@uwec.edu>

Thursday, September 21 (International Peace Day)

Eau Claire, WI Non violent demonstration at Senator Herb Kohl's office, 402 Graham Ave, Suite 206. This is one of countless actions taking place this week as part of the Declaration of Peace call to action.
<http://declarationofpeace.org/view/events> For more information contact Mike Miles at anathoth@lakeland.ws <mailto:anathoth@lakeland.ws> or 715 472 8721

  N.b.: Mike suggests that people from this area (Eau Claire) interested in participating in this demonstration should decide what time to meet up and hold it. If anyone out there wants to organize this and has a time they want to recommend for it pass that on to me and I'll then pass it on to these two listserves. -- Bob Nowlan