Please let me know if you want to be listed to speak on the program for Eberth's memorial

Kemp, Theresa D. (TKEMP@uwec.edu)
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 22:08:07 -0500

Subject: Please let me know if you want to be listed to speak on the program for Eberth's memorial
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 22:08:07 -0500
From: "Kemp, Theresa D." <TKEMP@uwec.edu>

Hello, I am helping Asha put together the program for Eberth's memorial next Saturday (the 14th).
  If you know you would like to say something at the memorial, and you would like to be listed on the program, please let me know as soon as possible so I can include your name.
  If you are uncertain, please know that we will list "others" under friends and students. So you will certainly get to speak even if your name doesn't make it onto the program.
  Also, if you see that I've missed anyone from this list, please have them contact me.
  Thanks for your help. Best wishes, Theresa Kemp

<mailto:phil.rels.staff@uwec.edu>