Vote No giant sign

Kate Hinnant (HINNANKS@uwec.edu)
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 13:21:42 -0500

From: Kate Hinnant <HINNANKS@uwec.edu>
Subject: Vote No giant sign
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 13:21:42 -0500

Hi folks --

Hannah Johnson from our local Fair Wisconsin office is looking for a prominent home for a giant Vote No for a Fair Wisconsin sign. She says it is 3.5' x 8' and made out of a paper-like waterproof material. I think she has more than one. If anyone has a streetside fence or deck and is willing to post it, please email her at hannah.johnson@fairwisconsin.com or call her at 379.2051.

They are currently out of regular yard signs, but should have more soon.

- Kate Hinnant