WHYS Community Radio Open House Tonight--Thursday October 19, 7-9:30 pm

Nowlan, Robert A. (RANOWLAN@uwec.edu)
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:03:57 -0500

Subject: WHYS Community Radio Open House Tonight--Thursday October 19, 7-9:30 pm
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:03:57 -0500
From: "Nowlan, Robert A." <RANOWLAN@uwec.edu>

Greetings, Everyone:

    I know this is late notice but in case you happen to be interested and free for even a brief period of time, WHYS Community Radio, 96.3 FM, Eau Claire, our progressive community radio station, is holding an Open House for Current and New Volunteers as well as Other Interested People tonight, Thursday October 19, at the station, from 7 to 9:30 pm. You are most welcome to stop by. Directions follow below.

    The station is located at 405 South Farwell, Suite 23, in the Kappus Building, Downtown Eau Claire, right across from the main bus terminal and metered parking lot. Enter the door to the Kappus building to the North, closer to the Farwell and Main intersection. The station is at the top of the stairs on the second floor. Once you've reached the second floor landing turn right, and, at the end of a short hallway, the right-most door you are facing is the door to WHYS Radio. A mailbox identified as the headquarters of Northern Thunder is on the outside wall immediately to the right of the station door. The station phone number is (715) 831-WHYS (in case you get lost and need further directions). We will have the door unlocked and open for you, as well as signs posted on the front of the building and inside the building directing you to WHYS Radio.

  Best,

  Bob Nowlan General Manager, WHYS Community Radio, 96.3 FM Eau Claire