Re: [eauclairewib] Leader Telegram

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Tue, 07 Nov 2006 10:47:32 -0600

Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 10:47:32 -0600
Subject: Re: [eauclairewib] Leader Telegram
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

You can always read it on-line, which is what I do . . . . Just a suggestion, not an argument! I think a letter would be excellent‹the lette r Kate Hinnant sent to the Spectator about the backed-out-of debate (which th e Leader-Tel would not print any letters on) made some points that could be usefully expanded on with this wrapper deal in mind.

Letters about the election in the days leading up to an election‹sheesh, wh y should any local newspaper want to entertain THOSE?

Kate

On 11/7/06 10:44 AM, "Wesenberg, Nancy Christine" <WESENBNC@uwec.edu> wrote
:

> I am not willing to cancel my subscription since this is the only local p
aper
> we have, awful as it often is, but I am willing to write a letter telling
 them
> what I think about this type of advertising. N.W.

 N.