Veterans' Day Observance - Saturday morning

Richmond, Rick (rrichmon@uwec.edu)
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:25:55 -0600

Subject: Veterans' Day Observance - Saturday morning
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:25:55 -0600
From: "Richmond, Rick" <rrichmon@uwec.edu>

Veterans for Peace and other area organizations will conduct a Veterans' Day observance at 11:00 AM this Saturday, November 11, at the Eau Claire Federal Building, 500 South Barstow (corner of Barstow and Lake Streets).
  A good turnout will demonstrate our support for veterans and our wish to bring the troops home NOW!

peace.gif