Leader Telegram

Mary Weil (mw2085@charter.net)
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:09:53 -0600

From: "Mary Weil" <mw2085@charter.net>
Subject: Leader Telegram
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:09:53 -0600

We received a phone call tonight from Don Huebscher stating there will be an editorial on Sunday regarding the NRA ad that the Leader Telegram ran the night before the election. He was asking if we still want him to run our letter to the editor asking for policy change. He said he will still run it if we want him to but since they changed their policy as a result of the calls and letters, he was wondering if we would still want it run. We told him we would get back to him.

Did anyone else receive a phone call?

Michael & Mary Weil