RE: Article of interest

Lochner, Susan A. (LOCHNESA@uwec.edu)
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:29:43 -0600

Subject: RE: Article of interest
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:29:43 -0600
From: "Lochner, Susan A." <LOCHNESA@uwec.edu>

Hi Nancy,
  Yes, South Africa just legalized same-sex marriage this past week.
  Susan

Susan Lochner Study Abroad Coordinator Center for International Education 111 Schofield Hall University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Eau Claire WI 54702

Email: lochnesa@uwec.edu Phone: 715-836-4411 Fax: 715-836-4948

From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Wesenberg, Nancy Christine Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 9:33 AM To: sfpj@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Article of interest

Thought some of you might be interested in this editorial from UW-Oshkosh. Also, I think I recently heard that South Africa had just legalized same-sex marriage. Anyone else see or read that? Thanks. Nancy W.

 "40 years after UWO's 'Black Thursday,' intolerance targets others on campus," Editorial, Oshkosh Northwestern, Nov. 21.
    In the spirit of inclusivity, the UW-Oshkosh administration is taking a stance against recent incidents of harassment toward members of the LGBT community and its supporters.
    Editorial: http://www.thenorthwestern.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061121/OSH0 6
/61120115/1190/OSHopinion
<http://www.thenorthwestern.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061121/OSH 0 6/61120115/1190/OSHopinion>