Peace Rally in Chippewa Falls, Saturday 4/28

Richmond, Rick (rrichmon@uwec.edu)
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:51:02 -0500

From: "Richmond, Rick" <rrichmon@uwec.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:51:02 -0500
Subject: Peace Rally in Chippewa Falls, Saturday 4/28

There will be a rally in Chippewa Falls this Saturday, April 28, from 11AM until 1PM. The Chippewa Falls rallies have seen growing support from acti vists in Eau Claire, as well as strong encouragement from those who pass by
. Please come - please bring a friend!

________________________________ From: Gpoppegard@aol.com [mailto:Gpoppegard@aol.com] Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 9:16 AM To: Subject: "Mission Unaccomplished"

Friends,

We all remember the day 4 years ago that bush stood on the naval ship and d eclared that major combat operations were completed in Iraq. The words we all remember are MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Since then everything has gone dow nhill for everyone involved, especially for the Iraqis.

Last year at this same time, we turned out 100 people to remind folks of hi s statement. So this year it would be great to at least match that number!

Following is the information for April 28, 2007:

What: Mission Unaccomplished Rally

When: April 28, 2007 from 11 AM-1 PM

Where: Peace Corner (corner of Bridge and River Sts) in Chippewa Falls

Why: To serve as a reminder of how terrible this war is for all concerned

Who: We, the people

Put this on you calendar now, please! And be sure to bring a friend.

Peace is Patriotic! Gaylord