Re: Reminder: Eberthian film--Monday May 7th at 7pm in Davies

Sen, Asha (SENA@uwec.edu)
Wed, 2 May 2007 13:55:01 -0500

From: "Sen, Asha" <SENA@uwec.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:55:01 -0500
Subject: FW: Reminder: Eberthian film--Monday May 7th at 7pm in Davies

Just another reminder about the film screening. I'm going to be saying a f ew words about the last six months of Eberth's life and what it meant to be
 Eberthian in those days. I would really appreciate people trying to come.
  Thanks, Asha

________________________________ From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto: [mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.e du] On Behalf Of Kemp, Theresa D. Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:45 AM To: sfpj@listserve.uwec.edu Cc: Lawler, Cassandra Marie Subject: Reminder: Eberthian film--Monday May 7th at 7pm in Davies

Hi all, Cassie Lawler has asked me to pass along a reminder about the upcoming scre ening of the student film EBERTHIAN.

It is scheduled for Monday May 7 in Davies Theater at 7 pm.

--theresa