Eberthian film clarification

Kemp, Theresa D. (TKEMP@uwec.edu)
Sat, 5 May 2007 19:51:33 -0500

From: "Kemp, Theresa D." <TKEMP@uwec.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 19:51:33 -0500
Subject: Eberthian film clarification

Hi all, Cassie has asked me to forward a clarification about the film that will be shown on Monday--this film HAS NOT yet been shown in any venue yet. She is
 concerned that people may not come because they mistakenly believe they ha ve already seen it. --thanks, Theresa

Here is Cassie's message:

Hi all,

There has been some confusion that I would like to clear up. Some of you m ight have seen our 10 minute film of Eberth last December when we showed it
 at the FED Expo.

Just to clarify, the Monday night film is not the film we showed at the exp o. Our new film is 45 minutes long and is an in-depth tribute to Eberth's life. So, I hope all of you will come on Monday night, May 7th, 2007 at 7: 00 P.M. in Davies Theatre:)

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions about this,

Cassie (lawlercm@uwec.edu<mailto:lawlercm@uwec.edu>)