Bus to Fighting Bob Fest

Richmond, Rick (rrichmon@uwec.edu)
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:46:25 -0500

From: "Richmond, Rick" <rrichmon@uwec.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:46:25 -0500
Subject: Bus to Fighting Bob Fest

There's still room on this Saturday's bus to/from the Fighting Bob Fest in Baraboo - 22 seats, in fact!

The bus leaves Chippewa Trails at 6:15am, the UWEC Water St. parking lot a t 6:30, and the south parking lot of Oakwood Mall at 6:45. We'll return to
 Eau Claire around 8pm Saturday.

To reserve one or more seats, email Jo Curry, To reserve one or more seats, email Jo Curry, herdingdogsrule@yahoo.com. F or information on Fighting Bob Fest see http://www.fightingbobfest.org/