[SFPJ] Join me at a Operation Democracy: September Iraq Action

Richmond, Rick (rrichmon@uwec.edu)
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:17:27 -0500

From: "Richmond, Rick" <rrichmon@uwec.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:17:27 -0500
Subject: [SFPJ] Join me at a Operation Democracy: September Iraq Action

SFPJ:

I'm hosting a letters-to-the-editor event for MoveOn this Wednesday. We'll
 write letters to the editors of various local & regional papers calling fo r immediate withdrawal from Iraq. Stop by if you can - 5:30-6:30pm Wednesd ay in Acoustic Cafe, 505 S. Barstow (see link, below).

The event details are:

Out of Iraq Now - letters 2 editors Acoustic Cafe 505 S. Barstow Eau Claire, WI 54701 Wednesday, 26 Sep 2007, 5:30 PM

To sign up for this event, click here: http://political.moveon.org/event/septemberiraq/40781