Please Call your Representative Today

John & Liz Webster (webjljt@triwest.net)
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:34:15 -0600

From: "John & Liz Webster" <webjljt@triwest.net>
Subject: Please Call your Representative Today
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:34:15 -0600

To: All persons working and hoping for Peace.

Subject: Impeachment proceedings against Vice President Dick Cheney.

Rationale: Vice President Cheney violated his oath of office by taking us into an illegal war in Iraq and is currently threatening to take us into war against Iran. Impeachment of Vice-president Cheney will lessen the probability of war with Iran. This may be our best (perhaps our only) chance to stop this war from happening.

The Plan: Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 6, Congressman Dennis Kucinich plans to bring an impeachment resolution (H.Res. 333) against Dick Cheney to the floor of the House of Representatives.

Please take a few minutes to watch this message as Dennis outlines the strategy for Nov. 6. Weekly Campaign Update.

Action Needed: Contact your Representative immediately and ask him or her to support the impeachment resolution when it is brought to the floor of the House. Because this resolution will, no doubt, be followed by a motion to table the impeachment resolution, it is imperative that we also ask our Representative to vote NO on any motion to table. A successful motion to table will effectively kill the resolution!

Contact information for your Representative is available at http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

For Congressman Ron Kind in Wisconsin's 3rd Congressional District: Phone--Washington Office (202-225-5506) or Toll free (888-442-8040); La Crosse Office (608-782-2558); Eau Claire Office (715-831-9214); Let's keep the phones ringing with our calls. After hours let's leave a message and fill up the message machine with our calls. To contact Ron Kind by email: http://www.house.gov/kind/contact.shtml

To participate in tonight's (Nov. 5) conference call with Dennis at 6:30 p.m. Central time, the call-in number is 641-715-3300 (This is not a toll-free number). When the operator asks for an access code, key in 324341#. The call is open to all interested citizens.

Final word: Polls show that the majority of people in America want impeachment proceedings against Cheney to continue. Let's let our Representatives know there are many in their districts who favor the impeachment of V.P. Cheney. Please forward this email to all you think might be interested.

With much hope for peace, John and Liz Webster