FILM DESCRIPTIONS, ECPFF 2008

Nowlan, Robert A. (RANOWLAN@uwec.edu)
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:44:37 -0500

From: "Nowlan, Robert A." <RANOWLAN@uwec.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:44:37 -0500
Subject: FILM DESCRIPTIONS, ECPFF 2008

ATTACHED, FOR YOUR INFORMATION, IS A SCHEDULE WITH DESCRIPTIONS OF THE FILM S SCREENING IN THIS YEAR'S EAU CLAIRE PROGRESSIVE FILM FESTIVAL: FRIDAY APR IL 18-SUNDAY APRIL 27.

All sessions are free and open to the general public. All will take place in HHH 100.

Please help spread the word-we've worked with a smaller staff this year tha n the previous two years (six students plus Director John Nicksic and me [E xecutive Director] with much assistance from Jeremy Gragert as well as from
 David Haukebo-Bol and Zac Barnes) so we can use the help to let interested
 people know that the festival is coming up, and what it contains.

Watch for an article, an ad, and listings in the upcoming issue of Volume O ne and hopefully more publicity as well.

Bob Nowlan