Re:Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now

Harriet Allen (hallen45@yahoo.com)
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:20:01 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Harriet Allen <hallen45@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now

Dear friend, We are OEM(Original Equipment Manufacture)who mainly produce electrical product, such as digital cameras, mobile, LCD TV, Laptops Notebooks, Digital Video, Mp4, GPS, and so on. We can offer you both high quality products and competitive price .All items we list on this website are brand new and original with sealed box. And come with official warranty of at least one year. Need your advise and your further inquire about our product will be highly appreciated and replied promptly. Thanks for your time. Purchase products immediately from our convenient online store. You can take much benefit form us by shopping Website: http://www.wgtmdy.com MSN: wgtmdy@hotmail.com Email: wgtmdy@hotmail.com

Harriet Allen Eau Claire WI