A new move for impeachment

John & Liz Webster (webjljt@triwest.net)
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:04:33 -0500

From: "John & Liz Webster" <webjljt@triwest.net>
Subject: A new move for impeachment
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:04:33 -0500

Hello Fellow Americans,

 A new move for impeachment. On Monday, June 9th, 2008, Congressman Dennis Kucinich presented 35 Articles of Impeachment against President George W. Bush in the United States House of Representatives. Congressman Robert Wexler of Florida, a member of the House Judiciary committee, has enthusiastically co-sponsored this vitally important bill.

On Wednesday, June 11, 2008, the House voted to refer the resolution to the House Judiciary Committee. Contrary to what some news outlets are reporting, this does not kill the resolution to impeach. The Judiciary Committee can start hearings on the articles of impeachment any time they vote to do so. However, unless we, the American public, make our voices heard the Committee may avoid taking action.

Things we can do:

Read the Articles of Impeachment by clicking on this link:
     http://kucinich.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=93581

Contact our Representative and Senators and urge them to support hearings on the 35 Articles of Impeachment against President Bush. Email messages can be sent using this link . http://www.democrats.com/35-articles-of-impeachment

Those of us in Wisconsin's 3rd Congressional District can directly contact Rep. Ron Kind in the following ways: Phone--Washington Office (202-225-5506); Toll free (888-442-8040); La Crosse Office (608-782-2558); Eau Claire Office (715-831-9214) Let's keep the phones ringing. After hours leave a message and fill up the voice mailbox. with our calls. Suggest that he co-sponsor the impeachment bill (HRes 1258) Email: http://www.house.gov/kind/contact.shtml

Send a message to Barrack Obama .Urge him to support the Articles of Impeachment. Suggest that this would be a great help to his presidential bid and greatly improve his chances of winning he White House in November. Send Obama a message using the following link.
     http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/contact2

Send a message to local newspapers, news stations and your favorite bloggers. Urge them to give publicity to the Articles of Impeachment against President Bush. This matter is at least as important as many other items they report. The main line media is unlikely to touch this issue so we, ourselves, must become the channels through which word gets out to the people of our nation. Writing a letter to the editor of local newspapers would be a great way to spread the message. Let it be known how many people support impeachment.

To receive impeachment updates from Congressman Wexler go to http://www.wexlerwantshearings.com/

Let friends and neighbors know about the articles of impeachment and urge them to take action.

I feel with all my mind and heart it is extremely important to the life of our United States of America that we impeach, and convict, George W. Bush and Richard Cheney. If we do not, we are putting our stamp of approval on all the immoral and illegal activities they have committed during their years in office . Even more importantly, we are inviting future presidents to follow the same path toward dismantling our U.S. Constitution.

John Webster Trempealeau, WI