We need a lot of people

Drumm, Daniel L. (DRUMM@uwec.edu)
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:50:01 -0500

From: "Drumm, Daniel L." <DRUMM@uwec.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:50:01 -0500
Subject: We need a lot of people

FYI

Please call, email, let everyone you know that the Eau Claire City Council

is holding a public hearing on Monday night to see how much opposition ther e

is to Charter's plan to move the Cable Access Channels to the 990's of thei r

line up and make people have to pay more to rent a box to see them. We need

to fill the City Council Chambers with people so Charter can see how

important this is to people. Not everyone needs to speak but if we can get

people to stand up if they agree that should help get the point across. Thi s

may be our one shot to convince Charter that this is not in their best

interest.

EAU CLAIRE CITY COUNCIL AGENDA

MONDAY, AUGUST 25, 2008 7:00 P.M.

The purpose of this meeting is to listen to public comments on the followin g

agenda items:

PUBLIC DISCUSSION

Discussion of a proposed resolution expressing opposition to Charter

Communication’s plan to digitalize and move PEG channels from the basic t ier

of cable service.